[IRCA] Cuba, Colombia

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

I think this is new:

2333 EDT 1060 CUB Radio 26, Jovellanos "Esta es Radio 26, Matanzas, Cuba"

I believe I had Radio Trinchera on 1060 once, not sure if the same transmitter or not

2338 EDT 1070 COL "Emisora Atlantico ... La Costa", music program. Relog, but not heard in a long time.

2341 EDT 1170 UNIDs Two Spanish stations here, one with operatic choral, another with popular