Re: [IRCA] AURORA Report..............

The good stuff seems to be directly, dead-on due south no matter where  you
are-- Brett Saylor hearing the Bahamas in PA, you FL in ON. Here I am
hearing 990 WGSO LA, 400w. No sign of regulars CBW and CKGM.
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI

In a message dated 3/11/2012 8:16:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,