To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 5:18 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Radio Globo 1220 Brazil

Just curious about R Globo 1220 from Brazil. A website puts this one in a relatively small city about 250 miles west of Sao Paulo called Londrina. There are other Radio Globo stations in other cities and one is on 830 AM. I don't have a WRTH handy so I can't see what its power is but I would think that it isn't a high output station in a remote area of the country.If anyone has that info then I stand corrected if I'm incorrect. How can that signal drop into several receiver locations in the Eastern US from almost 5000 miles away with so many North American Stations occupying this freq including 2 high powers in Cleveland and St.Catherines.? Bill in BC