[IRCA] KOTZ-720 DX test

 Tried for the KOTZ-720 test from Colorado Springs but didn't hear, KDWN and XEDE were all that was in.? I did *TENTATIVELY* log KOTZ-720 from San Jose, CA back in the late 1980's, so I'm sure it is possible, but cx are not now like they were back then, believe me...

I did listen to the KOTZ-720 test online though the other night on their website, and captured some neat screenprints of their modulation online during portions of the test on their website and put the screenprints into a Powerpoint package.? If anyone would like a copy, let me know...

Robert Wien
Colorado Springs, CO