[IRCA] Brazil 1100 logged in IL

When it rains it pours. From about 0355-0401 sometimes audible on 1100 was Brazil // web. But now it is mostly XETGO Radio Canon (great ID at 0410) also new.

I hrd a Musica Cubana ment on 1100.28 and should be able to figure it out when I listen to recording.

No allnighter for me,,have to be up in morning. Last nights recordings during Chicago SPs have all sort of good stuff...ooo 1100 back briefly at 0419 utc..isn't perfectly synched with web.

73 KAZ