Re: [IRCA] Fun Night for sure!

KBOI 950 from New Jersey is a pretty hot catch. Puerto Rico from the Maritimes is not too shabby either. I too am hoping that KOTZ will give it another go maybe next season. It is great fun listening for these outstanding tests. This season I've heard KRSN, KRPI, and KBOI....KOTZ and a couple others got away, Murphy's Law is in effect so close to St Patricks day....I still remember that stellar KBOI station tour that Mr. Frahm gave us back in 1995 at the IRCA convention in Boise, hosted by Frank Aden. KBOI is the very first station in my logbook by the way. Glad that I can still hear them with the advent of semi local station KIRN 670. A couple months back I posted a classic KBOI promotional video on the International Radio Club of America Facebook page. It should still be up there if you dig far enough back. (I'm not entirely crazy about their new timeline format). Thanks again to all who participated in these tests. 73 Mike Sanburn  KG6LJU