Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] AK and HI non-IL

Hindsight being 20/20, perhaps if KUAI 720 would have ran a DX test last night instead of (or in addition to) KOTZ there would have been more loggings. One can never know too far in advance how bad the auroral cx will be. I'm sincerely hoping that KOTZ will give us another DX test perhaps in the dead center of next season. I don't have my logbook out but when KUAI 720 did run a DX test (15 or 20 years ago (?), I was easily able to log and verify them here in Southern California). 73  Mike Sanburn  KG6LJU