Re: [IRCA] WWAM-820 on late killing WVSG

Re: [IRCA] WWAM-820 on late killing WVSG

Thank you so much, David, for this posting! Following up on your message, I
 was able to log WWAM thanks  to hearing an ad for a pizza place in
Whitwell TN (Marion County, same as Jasper) whose address and phone  number
matched internet info. QRM was from WBAP but WWAM was in its null  and came and
went. Auroral conditions helped, not only due to southern  enhancement but
also to the absence of normally present CHAM. This is a new one  for me!
Another great example of how we DXers help each other by posting tips on  these
lists. I am very grateful, and thanks again!.
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI

In a message dated 3/8/2012 7:48:19 P.M. Central Standard Time,