Re: [IRCA] Solar Storm

Yes, this is something we haven't seen much of the past 5 years or so...

No offense to my Canadian friends, but I'm looking forward to not being able to hear some of the regulars from there - CHWO-750 & CJBC-860 to name a couple of the more prominent ones. And 1540 without either Toronto or Albany would be nice, too.

A good aurora would also take out the Chicago and Detroit clears...

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>