[IRCA] CKMO 900 on with carrier only.

As of 20:45 (or ealier) CKMO has stopped modulating audio and is on dead air only.I was not listening between 20 Hrs and now so if any final sign off was made then I missed it. Keeping it on now till they throw the switch whenever that happens either before or at zero hours PST in just over 3 hours. I hope they will come back on with something to let us know that they are shutting ot down. I hope that anyone at any distance managed to catch what they finished with.
Bill in Victoria BC