Re: [IRCA] IRCA # 95-10-09/ CKMO continues CW code (from Bruce in Seattle)

Re: [IRCA] IRCA # 95-10-09/ CKMO continues CW code (from Bruce in Seattle)

Considering that the difference between a 60 mile ground wave and an 800 mile skywave is the determining factor for which one dominates the slot, it stands to reason that a non skipping ground wave gets chewed up by a skywave from a more distant location. I don't know which direction CKMO's signal pattern goes but It's probably pushing more Northwest than Southeast. Anyone out there with more accurate info is welcome to correct me.
Bill in BC