[IRCA] QSL info for CKMO 900

>From Walt Salmaniw, with thanks: I have the answer for QSL information (sorry, forgot to mention that when I spoke with the manager).  He mentioned to me that he'd be happy to
receive mp3 files via email, and would issue QSL cards (sorry, not sure whether paper or eQSL) to the following email address:
psa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Just happened to be listening to the BBC news at 3:00 PM PST (23:00 UTC), and this hour  after the news at :07, there was about 15 seconds of
dead air, and then back to normal programming.  This is where the CW ID has been heard.  Hopefully just an oversight on the announcer's part as this
seems to be the best time to listen for the CW ID (check between 5 and 8 minutes past the hour to be sure).  73,  Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC
 ---- Saul Chernosfor IRCA-NRC DX Test Committee