Re: [IRCA] OLdies on 1420

If I hear two different songs of the oldies variety on 1420 tonight then I guess I'll hear WKCW under  KITI, a 5 kw outlet playing oldies from South -central Washington.
BTW: CKMO 900 Victoria is announcing its scheduled shut down of the AM transmitter at " Midnight March 4th "(PST) so I guess that means at the last minute on Sunday Night-Monday morning. No specific programming or test was mentioned in the announcement except that they're continuing on the website: Villagenow.net
Bill in BC