Re: [IRCA] New MW QSL card (KRPI)

Jim,

A really nice QSL card, like the ones we used to get years ago. The pix
of the tx site with the snowcapped mountain behind it is fantastic. This
is what our hobby is all about. The neat stations that go to the trouble
to run DX tests and then to get such a nice QSL card. There have been
several of those lately too. The turn around time was excellent. From
the OR coast to Ferndale is two days and back again, another two days.
He must have replied the day get out the report, and mailed it back.  I
mailed it out on Monday. Thank you David.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR