[IRCA] Chicago update + request

It appears I misread info received secondhand from the WGN engineer. My error. The engineer has since confirmed directly to me WGN expects to go down Saturday morning March 10 from 2-5 am local time (central), at the request of WBBM/WSCR (CBS). That said, a few points and a request: * I still intend to check these channels tonight and tomorrow night, while I am here. Even though the chances are low that anything will happen the two coming mornings, I'd feel like an idiot for being at my DX post and not checking. * Conditions are looking to be auroral again tonight ... AK is 10/4...just started to climb this afternoon. * If I catch anything major off, Chicago orn otherwise, the next two mornings, I will post to these lists and also to dxtip@xxxxxx, and I'm now almost always on Star Chat / mwdx and BCB DX Logger when actively DXing. * Paul Walker has lined up a DX test from Alaska for Sat March 10. It's about as close to Russia as the U.S. gets! All he needs is a volunteer to !
 quickly get him some code and tones and such. Can willing volunteers please contact both Paul and me? Pretty please!!! * I have e-mailed the engineer at WBBM/WSCR - if and when I hear back I'll let you know via these lists. Saul Chernosfor the IRCA-NRC DX Test committee