________________________________
From: Wayne Heinen
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 1:33 PM

Hi all

I received this today, many of you might remember John from DX Party Line. If he send me more I'll post it...

73

Wayne Heinen

----- Forwarded message from John Beck -----

Hi Wayne.

I have appreciated the work of the NRC through the years - especially
the help given to me when I was a producer at HCJB in Quito.  In an
effort to perhaps pay back some of that help I wanted to pass along
the following.

It is my understanding that WGN, WFCR and WBBM in Chicago will be off air from
2 AM to 5 AM Friday morning. It isn't often that these power
houses are all off at the same time. It might give some of us the
chance to catch some stations that are normally covered by these
signals.  This scheduled outage may be cancelled due to weather or
other conflicts.

I will send more information as I hear it.

Thank you.

John E. Beck
WB0RX