From: "Dave Hascall" <dhinfomedia@xxxxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DXreports@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 11:40:51 AM
Subject: [IRCA] Fwd: Re: [Amdx] 580 WHP test makes it - probably night power

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS" <DAVID.HASCALL@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Feb 27, 2012 12:19 PM
To: <KH2AR@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <dhinfomedia@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Jim,

I thought that the test email said that he would "explore" the idea of
using day facilities.  I doubt that he used them, or more of us in the
Midwest would have gotten one or both.  I got none, lol.

Although I appreciate the effort, these tests just didn't last long
enough.  I do appreciate and understand that even at one-something AM,
programming still rules but hopefully next time we can get day rig and
more than 60 seconds at a time, lol.

73,
Dave in Indy

Message: 5