[IRCA] Other 1550s

This morning (Monday 2-27) I heard WUTQ Utica - 1550 AM 95.5 FM with potent signal from 0500 - 0600 Eastern.
They must be on one kilowatt full day power - not 3 watts night power.
Format is you-know-every-word pop hit oldies.

During the night of the DX test, I heard a station in Spanish with a traditional music format.
Lots of tubas and accordions. Never got an ID but in there pretty well.

I did not hear the Morse or other material from the DX test.
CBE Windsor was just too strong.
The good old days are gone.
My strongest CBCs are now 6160 and 9625 on HF.

Karl Zuk  N2KZ near NYC