[IRCA] KRPI Perseus Review

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

The first review of Perseus recordings revealed nothing of KRPI. One of the problems with a timed Perseus recording is that I was not able to play with antenna phasing during the test (because I was sleeping). I simply used the west beverage (700 feet) without any phasing. On first review it sounds like that wire was aimed directly at WDLR's transmitter.

A second review will happen tomorrow, without the TV on in the background while my wife is watching the Oscars, and with some of the off-channel tweaking Bruce P. suggests.

.
.