[IRCA] KRPI 1550 DX Test

I didn't stay up last night, and instead let the mp3 recorder/Perseus SDR
run during the test.  Surprisingly, I had quite a lot of cochannel QRM from
several stations, especially the other WA station, KKOV Vancouver WA who
ID'd the same time as KRPI with "Your exclusive home for University of
Washington Sports, AM 1550 ....Vancouver/Portland".  In fact they
dominating the ID, but quite easy was the ID for KPRI:  "This is radio
Station KRPI in Ferndale, WA.  We are conducting DX radio tests ....(fade)
 into immediate CW, then the same CW at a higher frequency, and then back
to the original lower tone.  This followed some lively fiddle music
(station dominated here).  If anyone is interested in a relatively local
mp3, I'll be happy to send it (but please don't use it for QSL purposes!).
 Many thanks for this one.  73,  Walt Salmaniw, MD Victoria, BC