Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 94, Issue 81

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 94, Issue 81

My Eagle Country must be Real Country, which might be my flea power semi
local in New Castle, IN.

Still not sure about the sound alike sung call WSBA.  Ignore my WMDH guess,
New Castle has not been called that in years, lol.

Washington state is elusive, once again.  Thanks for running it and
congrats to those who scored!

Dave

DXreports@xxxxxxxxx"