[IRCA] ULR DX......1550 KRPI Ferndale WASHINGTON.....DX TEST Heard in London, ONTARIO!!!

[IRCA] ULR DX......1550 KRPI Ferndale WASHINGTON.....DX TEST Heard in London, ONTARIO!!!

Hi Guys:

      The DX TEST from KRPI 1550 Ferndale, WASHINGTON was heard here in London, Ontario on a Barefoot Ultralight Radio!!!

So far the Only thing heard through the Mush is a "VVV VVV de KRPI" CW Marker and ID @ 0402 EST. The Morse Code was Very Clear, but I've not been able to pull out any other Programming  so far (It's now 0413 EST as I type this).

This is NEW STATE # 42 for the ULR LOG, and ULR STATION # 993 Heard!! It is also a NEW STATE # 46  for the OVERALL LOG !!!!

More later if I get any more details during the Test!!

73............ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA