[IRCA] KRPI Transmission Test.

KRPI 1550 is now conducting their test and is over and under Vancouver Wa. The East Indian Community probably isn't happy with what they're hearing right now. Country fiddle tunes. ''This is Radio Station KRPI in Ferndale Washington. We will be conductiong tests until 1:30 this morning after which we will resume regular programming". More fiddle music. I guess that's put on so that it's easy to pick out far away. Morse code letters in two sound frequencies. I guess this sequence will repeat itself for the next hour and 15. At 0115 PST KRPI is lost under a very strong Vancouver Wa.
Bill in Victoria BC