[IRCA] OF ALL NIGHTS FOR THIS TO HAPPEN....

[IRCA] OF ALL NIGHTS FOR THIS TO HAPPEN....

I tuned in 1550 for the KRPI test only to find that local daytimer WHIT, an
 impeccable non-cheater, has their transmitter on and is running an open
carrier! What a night for this to happen! Calls to the owners' various
stations' studio lines were either not answered or I got a  message that they
were not available. I am not sure if anyone could do anything  even if I roused
someone from the studio, at least in time for me to hear the  test.
AAAAAARGGGGG!
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI