[IRCA] Thinking of trying for KRPI (XEBG = pest), question re: null pest vs peak target...

[IRCA] Thinking of trying for KRPI (XEBG = pest), question re: null pest vs peak target...

I plan to use the PL-606 and Select-A-Tenna to try for this test.  I'm 17.5 mi @ 193° from 1kW ND 1550-XEBG, and 1149 mi @ 347° from KRPI, in a deep KRPI null (~174 mV/m @ 1 km ; 386 watts ERP toward me).

Should I null the local pest with the SAT and peak the target with the PL-606's built-in ferrite (they're closer to being opposite directions than at right angles btw), or peak KRPI with the SAT and null XEBG with the PL-606's loopstick?