Re: [IRCA] IRCA # 94-78-03--- 1110 KWDB Oak Harbor Wa.

Re: [IRCA] IRCA # 94-78-03--- 1110 KWDB Oak Harbor Wa.

Patrick ,I'm pretty sure that the Punjabi Program is only a section of their on air schedule and takes up an hour or so. As far as a power boost goes, I don't think they need it as the signal around Oak harbour is plenty local for such a small town and they're not aiming programs at too many other places where their signal is fairly strong. Places like Port Angeles, Anacortes, Sequim, Port Townsend, Victoria, Sidney, Friday Harbor, Mt. Vernon,etc. are all covered with a good signal. And besides I don't think the people paying to operate it are willing to spend more since there have been several times when the station was dead for days or just running a soundless tower(which they still do after station sign off). They used to play some good music a while back but now it's mostly satelite fed talk shows which can just be tapped from a network.Bill in BC