[IRCA] The Return Of The All-Night DX Bandit

[IRCA] The Return Of The All-Night DX Bandit

Normally, I only do this on occasional Monday mornings, but I just happen to have tomorrow off work, so I am pulling an all-nighter tonight, and hope to be up until 0900 ELT to catch what I can at sunrise, as well.  I do instant messaging on Yahoo whilst I DX, so if you have any tips to send my way, feel free to IM me at drummer1965usa, and I'll try to return the favor.   A 6-pak of Pepsi and some fresh AA batteries are at the ready.  :)

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska
Sangean ATS-909X barefoot