Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] DX Test Reminder - KRPI 1550 WA this weekend

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] DX Test Reminder - KRPI 1550 WA this weekend

The largest obstacles here will be WSDK-CT and WDLR-OH, both of which are pests here unless one is aiming N/S. WSDK in particular is difficult to knock down. WQEW isn't much of an issue here, even at only about 100 miles.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>