From: amdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Chernos Saul
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:09 PM
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx; amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amdx] DX Test Reminder - KRPI 1550 WA this weekend

Reminder...This is early Sunday morning...
I have to be in Toronto all day Saturday, into the evening, but if the
weather is OK I plan to drive up in time to lay out my west ice-BOG and try
for the test. This is a one-in-a-million for me. Saul / Toronto - Burnt
River ON  Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 18:48:25 +0000