Re: [IRCA] 900 kHz

Patrick, both are on islands, but on different areas.  CFAX is located on
Trial Island of the south-east corner of Victoria, while CKMO is located
off Oak Bay/Cadboro Bay to the east of Victoria on Chatham Islands.  As the
crow flies they would be about 2 km apart in my estimation.  They beam
differently as well.  CFAX beams across Victoria, ie to the North-west and
CKMO across Victoria westward........Walt