Re: [IRCA] 760 ,(800),870

 Thanks for the tips, Dennis in Wa, Mike in NM, Patrick in Or,and Paul in Ks. I had those odd balls in during a temporary anonmaly when the usual occupants ( KFMB, CKOR or CHAT and the US 870 ) were out in space somewhere, which also might explain the absence of CKOR, BC in Oregon. It was more likely that 800 was giving me XEROK CJ Mex with 50 Kw than a 440 watt peanut signal  in Bakersfield but at the time I guess anything was possible. Later on all was back to normal as the usual bunch was back again.
 A Sunday afternoon ( 3 to 4 PM) trip to a small town west of Victoria netted me a band scan which resembled that of one that's normally heard after dark. With all electrical noise absent most semi local day signals had back grounders under.them but scanning time was limited so no copying was done. I'm itching to repeat this with more time before the sun kills off PM skip.
Bill in BC