[IRCA] 900 kHz

I noticed that CKMO Victoria was not all that strong last night and off
the Eastern Beverage was quite a jumble at times with CKMO/XEW trading
places at times, but otherwise it sounded like a GY frequency. I could
hear Wenatchee WA in there with ESPN on occasion, but it was
interesting, but no new IDs noted, but with CKMO leaving, 900 may be a
pretty good frequency. There is CKBI that may be an issue (not noted
last night), but I heard an unid Fox Sports station and a Adult
Standards popping up at times. It was quite a jumble though. Hamilton
Ont used to be common when the old CJVI was off years ago.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR