[IRCA] Re KHWG Fallon NV./ Oldies on 920

[IRCA] Re KHWG Fallon NV./ Oldies on 920

I had KHWG 750 in mid afternoon back in December during a flat spot on 750 as Portland Or and Polson Mt. were hiding from my location.
Last night and this morning I've been stuck on 920 trying to catch an ID from an oldies station which will only give a jingle ID with an unclear handle and frequency but no call. Can someone in the area clue me in with a location as my log has no K call with this format and I don't think it's coming from far away enough to be a W. Thanks,Bill in BC