Re: [IRCA] KHWG 750 Fallon NV Heard in Madison WI

Re: [IRCA] KHWG 750 Fallon NV Heard in Madison WI

Bill Dvorak, you'll be thrilled to know that I got KHWG down here in Omaha last night, thanks to your tip.  Heard at 2304 with Hank Williams' "Moanin' The Blues" and Gale Garnett's "We'll Sing In The Sunshine", both simulcasing KHWG's webstream, which was about 30 seconds behind the terrestrial signal on 750 (and weak to fair on peaks under WSB).  Just my 2nd Nevadan here.  Needless to say, I'm quite pleased!  :)

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska
Sangean ATS-909X barefoot