Re: [IRCA] KHWG 750 Fallon NV Heard in Madison WI

Has anyone on our side of the Mississippi ever logged KNZZ 1100 Grand Junction?

Mark Durenberger

From: "neilkaz" <neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 9:43 PM
To: "Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KHWG 750 Fallon NV Heard in Madison WI

Nice catch, Bill. I haven't hrd these guys in a few years. CK-750 can be really pesty when I have some antenna setup that nulls WSB down and aims west.

By far the easiest NV now in the midwest (unless far enuf away from WGN or WBBM) is 1100 KWWN before they switch to night power as long as you can phased down WTAM or have it in a deep cardioid patterned antenna null.

Bill..how much room do you have for an outside antenna aimed due west? This would be great in Madison and knock down Milw area stuff as well. 73 KAZ