[IRCA] WFIL Test

Needless to say, the test was received here at a little more than 4 miles away <g>.

During the brief silent period following the test I was able to add one not heard here before although heard many times when I lived in NNJ, WHYN-MA. I also had WNSR-TN for a new one overall. There may have been someone else in there as well, but that will take some digging and filtering of the recording to determine.

Thanks to Rene' at WFIL for both running the test and also adding 5-6 minutes of off-air at the end for those of us for whom WFIL is a regular.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>