[IRCA] WFIL DX Test heard in California (and Michigan)

[IRCA] WFIL DX Test heard in California (and Michigan)

WFIL was an easy catch here, tearing up CFOS in the process with clear
voice IDs and numerous different sweep tones.  After about a half hour, I
logged onto a remote Perseus SDR located in Cocoa, FL. and also heard and
saw the sweep tones on the waterfall display - they were easily visible.  I
thought it would be interesting to check some other remotes, so I logged
onto Token's Perseus located in the Mojave Desert, CA.  Under presumed KSFO
and near the end of the test, I could hear a faint sweep tone and could
also visually see the faint but distinguishable lines drawn on the
waterfall display.  If had been thinking faster, I would have captured a
screenshot showing the sweep tone on the waterfall display.  By the time I
thought of this, the test had ended.

Thanks to all who coordinated this test - a new one for my logbook!

Tim Tromp
West Michigan
Perseus SDR + Phased BOGs