Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] On the nature of DX Alerts

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] On the nature of DX Alerts

I is not a bad idea to alert the station's CE as we can make a friend
and as a result get DX tests as KAZ has stated. We need more friends in
the broadcasting industry. The more friends we have, the more the
chances of DX tests, tours during conventions, QSLs, and so on. So many
in the broadcasting industry today have no knowledge of "DXers". If they
do, they don't care and are not interested. The more connections we make
with a station, the better. I often will phone a station to either thank
them for their QSL or to check up on a report I sent. A friendly voiceon
the other end can really help a DXer and future DXers.
  By the way, I never put in writing in a report that I feel the station
is operating with the wrong pattern or power.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR