[IRCA] Fwd: Re: [Amdx] Re KHMO and DX alerts

-------- Original message --------
Subject: Re: [Amdx] [IRCA] Re KHMO and DX alerts
From: Todd <todftscytj7707@xxxxxxx>
CC: Re: [Amdx] [IRCA] Re KHMO and DX alerts

Hi,
This is my 2 cents worth: this is a HARDCORE radio club. I believe that this site is for the hardcore DX'ERS. This site exists for other hardcore dx'ers to help other hardcore dx'ers. We are here to be positive in giving other dx'ers tips that may net them their closest unheard. In my case my #1300 station was just recently heard was a daytimer 1530 England, AR on at night. If Bill hadn't of posted that tip, I would still be at 1299.

Todd Skaine
Woodbury, MN
2010, PL 310 or
Toyota radio