Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KHMO 1070 MO Cougars baskertball

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KHMO 1070 MO Cougars baskertball

>From a DXer's point of view, these little errors help us get those rare
catches we would not normally hear. Why single out KHMO, when stations
all over the country operate at high power? Gooding ID 1480 is an
example of one that rarely drops power at night. That cannot be an
error. 1480 used to nab me Ohio, but not any longer. But that is radio
today.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin