[IRCA] Re; IRCA # 94-19-9 : 1490 ESPN Radio. /

[IRCA] Re; IRCA # 94-19-9 : 1490 ESPN Radio. /

 Sorry for the incomplete post. It got away from me before I entered the subject text: I heard ESPN radio on 1490 nice and clear one minute and gone the next early Thursday Morning between 7 & 8 AM. No ID but one of three possibles in Bremerton, WA;  Hoquiam,WA or Roseburg, OR
At 0030 Friday Coast To Coast is in loud and clear on 1310, a first timer here from Twin Falls ID with ID as KLIX. No sign of the usual occupant, CHLW in St. Paul-Bonnyville AB
Bill in BC