Re: [IRCA] 900 CKMO Victoria BC

No maybe about it - they will keep streaming. Also, they're past the point of looking at shutting down the 10 kW and plan to go off in 2013.

I too will miss them, Often they are my border wait entertainment.

This was announced a year ago and here's what Wikipedia says:

   /The station announced in February 2011 that it will cease
   broadcasting on 900 AM and will be available only through internet
   streaming. CKMO's transmitter is expected to shut down by 2013 when
   agreements with Rogers Media ends and pending CRTC approval.
   /

Chuck