[IRCA] Early SSS tip

With the start of the new month, most stns in the states are switching powers 30 to 45 minutes later than yesterday which means that early Feb can be ver good for sunset skip. All ready at 5 pm CST KRLD 1080 was easily coming thru semi-local WNWI even though Dallas switch time isn't for another 75 minutes. My 6 PM recording should prove interesting and after that I'll switch over to the west antenna.

73 KAZ Barrington IL