[IRCA] McKay Dymek?

Hi all. I recently picked up a McKay Dymek AM5 tuner and DA3 ferrite bar antenna. Both seem to work well. I have found a few bits of info on these pieces on the net, but would be interested to chat with someone who has had more experience with them. I know these are relics from the past, and not top notch DXing tools, but the tuner particularly seems pretty decent. Drop me an e-mail if anyone out there is more familiar with these items.

Thanks,
Chris VE6IY