[IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

Thanks to Phil for the tips, I nabbed two more new ones!  4 new ones in
a week! This is amazing...

1340   KACH     ID, Preston, good on top at several times at 0259.50 AM
EST "Weather at 5:45, KACH Preston, Franlin, Riverdale" Into ABC News.
Also again at 0359.50 and 0859.50 EST, Slogan "More of Today's hits and
yesterday's favorites". 1/29. I have been after KACH for many years.
(PM-OR)

1340   KTFI    ID, Wendall, at 0900 EST 1/29  "Sharing the splendar of
truth. For the Magic Valley KTFI Wendall-Jerome-Twin Falls. Listener
Supported Catholic Radio." Lost under KACH. New. (PM-OR)

1340    KIHR   OR, Hood River, at 0459.50, after C&W song "This is KIHR
Hood River."  1/29 (PM-OR)

Drake R8
1500' Eastern Beverage, term.

Patrick Martin