[IRCA] morning fun on 1350

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

0821 EST 1350 WINY CT Putnam - Never heard when I actually lived in southwest Connecticut during High School, so nice to spot this one this morning. Local ads and weather. NEW

0830 EST 1350 WCHI OH Chillicothe - ID just before a Gospel program. NEW

Two new ones with the sun up (er, would be except for the heavy snow). I should try for these kinds of things every morning!