[IRCA] 1010 WSPC

Hi Again All:

Yup, WSPC, 1010, Albemarle, NC was, at 2130, well atop the channel w/ID, "WSPC/WZKY weather," by YL, into the Rusty (or Russ) Humphrey show.  Like WLBG, this one must be on day power.

I wonder if WLBG didn't leave day power on so the Presbyterian BKB game could be heard on the Presbyterian campus in Clinton.  I know some AMs stay on late for HS BKB and FB.  What does the FCC think of this?  Is it sometimes allowed?

73
David
PS. Oops, I first logged WSPC 8/3/04 @ 2100 w/TOH ID. Sorry about that but I can't recall all of the 130 NCs I've heard.