Re: [IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

Wonderful frequency!  At 16:00 UTC I hear 3 IDs.  The best being
"Thank you for listening to KFJL, Central Point OR".  Also another 2
I'll have to check the mp3.  Earlier, at 15:59, I heard an ID for KADR
Elkoader IA.  Other two to follow later today, but have to go to
work!.......Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC