Re: [IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

Dennis,

KFJL I did not not even know they were on the air, so I was not even
including them. I was quite surprised when I heard the ID. I am glad it
is on tape as I had to play it back, as I knew Central Point had a app,
but I did not know they were on the air. So I guess they were my closest
unheard. Eureka's KIHH also was, but I knew they were on the air.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR