Re: [IRCA] Whatever happened to David Reitz? (was: Whatever happened to Tim Hall)

Re: [IRCA] Whatever happened to David Reitz? (was: Whatever happened to Tim Hall)

Al Merriman is traveling the country - he could be anywhere right now! -Paul Swearingen,Topeka

…  Alan Merriman's participation in the DX hobby goes WAAAAY back, to the 1950s,
and he was still coming to NRC conventions as recently as 2002.  He didn't make it
to Omaha this past October, so he may be retired from DXing now, I dunno.

I would love to know where a bunch of folks are...like Alan Merriman, of VA. We
should  have some sort of archival database!

George in Virginia